SHORT SLEEVE JERSEY - WOMENS PRO AERO BLACK
- High stretch, close-fitting PRO CUT Short Sleeve Jersey for female riders.
- Women's Performance Fit, (Please look to our Unisex 'All Rounder' Collections for a less anatomical style if you prefer a looser fit as a female rider).
The Pro Aero Tailored Sleeve Jersey for Female Riders by Velo Revolution is a beautifully crafted summer jersey which uses a combination of technical fabrics to keep you riding at your best in warm to hot weather.
We have used a lightweight and highly breathable Premium Italian fabric on the body, a mesh fabric on the flanks and a smooth, race fitting sleeve to combine comfort with speed.
The Jersey also features reflective detail for low light visibility, three rear open pockets plus our customary 4th zipped, water repellent phone/money pocket.
- Made from premium lightweight Italian fabrics, this jersey is breathable and close-fitting for an aerodynamic profile.
Colour: BLACK with white stripes
Style: Performance Fit. (Very Fitted)
Female Model Sizing:
- 5ft 4", 58-63kg. Wears Size SMALL.
- 5ft 4-6", 65-70kg. Wears Size MEDIUM. (depending on torso, it can be Large also)
- 5ft 7-10", 70-75kg. Wears Size LARGE. (depending on torso, it can be XL also)
- Female Performance Fit
- Please note: please look to our Unisex 'All Rounder' Style collections which are very popular across female riders if you would like a looser fit. These are fitted.
- Check FEMALE SPECIFIC Size on our chart above.
- It’s a superlight, stripped-back performance fit jersey that addresses the minute fit and comfort details that become noticed only after countless hours in the saddle. Zip into seamless speed with this ultralight fabric and a second skin feel.
- Extremely refined in technical details.
- Pro Fit with performance fit Sleeves, usually riders consider this a tighter fit versus our standard sleeve (so may size 1 size up) but the sizing guide/chart is the same.
- Offers an improved aerodynamic shape.
- The wearability is also improved thanks to the shorter length of the back panel, to avoid folds.
- 85% Bioceramic/15% Elastan.
- Full Invisible Front Zip.
- Bielastic Bioceramic Polyester on front with mesh on flanks. 116gr. This is a technical lycra fabric developed for air friction reduction in order to obtain better aerodynamics. - Aero sleeve length with raw cut anatomically shaped cuff
- Back fabric is Interpower Micro Mesh. - Micro mesh side panels for contoured fit
- Silicone waist gripper - Zip Garage at end of zip with zip full length, auto blocking slider - Three reinforced rear cargo pockets with 1 hidden zipped pocket. - Back end hem of jersey is reflective on gripper
- Antibacterial treatment
- Permanent wicking treatment
- SPF UV 50+ sun protection factor !
SIZE AND FIT
Our products provide a race cut and they are tight, so you might
consider one size larger in case you prefer a more comfortable fit.
It is estimated that cyclists lose 3 to 4 kg's during the summer. Keep this in mind when choosing your new cycling kit. If you usually wear a size Med Top, during the winter period you may need an Large.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
How to Exchange or Return your items ordered from our Velo Revolution® Online Store (Note: Club Custom Orders are managed differently as these club orders are produced for your club specifically to exact order quantity and size. The below section refers to our Velo Revolution® Online Store Products.)
We understand that sometimes our customers choose the wrong size, that’s why we have a no problems attitude about exchanging goods. We do ask though for a little help in making sure we all get it right up front.
- Please refer to the size chart for correct sizes. (If in between size's, order the larger one.)
- If you are unsure, please drop us a line at email@example.com before completing your purchase.
- If you decide to exchange your purchase, we can only take it back if it has not been worn or laundered. Due to health reasons, garments that have been laundered or worn cannot be exchanged.
- Exchanges can only be accepted within 30 days of purchase, this is because not all products and sizes are always in stock. We are relaxed about this.
- All swing tags must remain intact and be kept in original condition and attached to the garments. If these are missing or pulled off, then we cannot exchange the product. The product needs to be in a condition that we can resell immediately.
- Velo Revolution® accepts full responsibility for any defects of products prior to usage and we will exchange, refund or provide an online store credit for the purchase amount following our inspection and determination of the defect in question.
- Wear and tear is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Return shipping for exchanges is at the purchasers expense. Simply include a self-addressed package with return paid postage or stamps (or include the money) within your return and we will use this to send out your new item. It is 7 Euro if we are to use our own registered service for postage within the Republic of Ireland (An Post Priority) and 10 Euro for Northern Ireland including the UK (Royal Mail). Across other European/Worldwide countries it is 25 Euro and we will use registered post or DHL (you can contact us for this). Please do not send us an empty post bag with no stamps or no payment.
- Our address for Exchanges/Returns is: Velo Revolution, PO BOX 13580, 42 Hebron Business Park, Hebron Road, Kilkenny City, Co-Kilkenny, Ireland. R95 KP38. (use the postal service for this PO, if you are using a courier (dpd/fastway/gls/fedex/dhl etc), please contact us for a courier address!)
- We cannot send out an exchange without a payment for shipping.
- Returns for refunds will incur the shipping fee if Free Shipping was offered on the initial order. As we use An Post Ireland Registered Priority Service, this is a 7.00 Euro cost. We will deduct it from your refund. (10 Euro for Northern Ireland / UK, 25 Euro for Europe/Worldwide)
- Detection of body odor, hair or washing detergents will be void of any exchanges or online store credits and will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- Product tampering is highly discouraged as garment integrity is lost and all warranties are void. Tampering is easily detected and will be dealt with as an offense.
Pretty simple and straight forward, but please do drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure at any time.
Thanks again from Aidan and all the Team @VeloRevolution
- Made in Italy 100%.*
- Produced with the Finest Italian Material and Textile.
- Developed with insight from top riders.
* (OFF-THE-BIKE Polos/Tees/ Jackets/Pullover Hoodies/Sweaters + Snapback/Truckers excluded).
- Do not tumble dry.
- Wash at max 30c Temp with normal washing powder, gels or pods.
- Use no fabric softener.
- Leave hang dry afterwards.
- Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub off this garment and cause damage.
- Zip it closed for washing.
- For Bib Shorts/Bib Tights, wash inside out.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.