RAIN STORM JACKET - NAVY w/SKY BLUE II
BEAT THE RAIN, STAY DRY.
Latest Release of 2023 eVent Fabric.
- The technology sees water simply beading off the face of the jacket and a couple of shakes sees the water removed from the top. Its not just waterproof and breathable, it's also windproof too. The ultimate protection for cyclists who go ride, no matter what. It is a slim ergonomic fit (designed to follow the shape of your body, to create a smooth silhouette, without being skin tight) backed up by waterproof and breathable stretch zones. This gives you a jacket that fits close to the body but still lets you move easily.
- Having a rating of 20,000 Water Column (Waterproofness), taped seams and a storm proof zip. Its a lightweight rain cape, yet has the performance of a hardshell waterproof with a membrane with direct perspiration. (As you know in cycling terminology, we have different levels of waterproof values, so nothing is at wetsuit level. This is our highest though at Velo Revolution®, an exceptional article and it is born out of an obsession to make the ultimate rain jacket.)
Color: NAVY with SKY BLUE Stripe on rear and Velo Motif on right sleeve.
- With Fabric from eVent and Direct Venting.
- Fully taped seams to lock out water to the highest quality for a rain jacket of its kind.
- Making a breathable jacket that is waterproof is the challenge but with minimal panels, this jackets offers serious protection, is lightweight, packable and goes where you go.
- Performance Fit.
- 158 grams. FiftyShell.
- 20,000 Water Column. 22000 Breathability Value.
- Light, Easily foldable and of course 100% Windproof.
- Fully taped seams to lock out water.
- Comes with a longer tail to keep your backside dry but can be tucked up when not in use.
- Stows away in your back pocket.
- Waterproof Front Zipper.
- Sleeve end is with elastic cuffs.
- Quality Construction, Built to last.
- Rustle-free: Designed to be as quiet as possible with a rustle-free fabric
- Ultra lightweight, ultra packable.
- Fantastic Cuff Construction.
Several years ago, some folks who had been working in the development of GoreTex fabrics decided they could do better. A little while later, eVent was born. eVent is a super lightweight fabric for use in nasty conditions so rain, wind and snow but the thing that sets it apart is it's ability to breathe while keeping the elements out, so ensuring that when you're going for it, you're not getting wet from the inside out.
We are using eVent precisely because it is lighter and more breathable than most other membranes currently on the market with fully internally taped seams and a taped zipper ensure that no water makes its way into the jacket while a low-drop storm flap tail keeps the road splash from penetrating the bum section of your bibs, even when you're on the drops. With elasticated cuffs they make for a comfortable, warm seal at the wrist and allow easy fitting of gloves over the jacket. It can be packed down small and put into a rear pocket with ease. You will want it to rain, all day. The Technology is microscopic but the difference is huge.
Sizing Info Model:
- 6ft 2"(185cm), 85kg, 40" chest(100cm), 34" waist. Wears Size Large, but can wear XL also if you want room underneath.
- 5ft 6-10", 71-79kg, typically wears Medium.
- 5ft 4" (164cm), 58-64kg, typically wears XS.
- 5ft 4-6", 65-70kg, typically wears Small.
- 5ft 6-8", 71-75kg, typically wears Medium.
Check Unisex Male Size Chart above.
- 65% Pes, 35% PTFE. Membranes from eVent DValpine.
- Innovative and taped seams.
- Ultra-breathable PTFE hydrophobic membrane to ensure optimum moisture management, preventing sweat build-up next to the skin.
SIZE AND FIT
Our products provide a race cut and they are tight, so you might
consider one size larger in case you prefer a more comfortable fit.
It is estimated that cyclists lose 3 to 4 kg's during the summer. Keep this in mind when choosing your new cycling kit. If you usually wear a size Med Top, during the winter period you may need an Large.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
How to Exchange or Return your items ordered from our Velo Revolution® Online Store (Note: Club Custom Orders are managed differently as these club orders are produced for your club specifically to exact order quantity and size. The below section refers to our Velo Revolution® Online Store Products.)
We understand that sometimes our customers choose the wrong size, that’s why we have a no problems attitude about exchanging goods. We do ask though for a little help in making sure we all get it right up front.
- Please refer to the size chart for correct sizes. (If in between size's, order the larger one.)
- If you are unsure, please drop us a line at email@example.com before completing your purchase.
- If you decide to exchange your purchase, we can only take it back if it has not been worn or laundered. Due to health reasons, garments that have been laundered or worn cannot be exchanged.
- Exchanges can only be accepted within 30 days of purchase, this is because not all products and sizes are always in stock. We are relaxed about this.
- All swing tags must remain intact and be kept in original condition and attached to the garments. If these are missing or pulled off, then we cannot exchange the product. The product needs to be in a condition that we can resell immediately.
- Velo Revolution® accepts full responsibility for any defects of products prior to usage and we will exchange, refund or provide an online store credit for the purchase amount following our inspection and determination of the defect in question.
- Wear and tear is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Return shipping for exchanges is at the purchasers expense. Simply include a self-addressed package with return paid postage or stamps (or include the money) within your return and we will use this to send out your new item. It is 7 Euro if we are to use our own registered service for postage within the Republic of Ireland (An Post Priority) and 10 Euro for Northern Ireland including the UK (Royal Mail). Across other European/Worldwide countries it is 25 Euro and we will use registered post or DHL (you can contact us for this). Please do not send us an empty post bag with no stamps or no payment.
- Our address for Exchanges/Returns is: Velo Revolution, PO BOX 13580, 42 Hebron Business Park, Hebron Road, Kilkenny City, Co-Kilkenny, Ireland. R95 KP38.
- We cannot send out an exchange without a payment for shipping.
- Returns for refunds will incur the shipping fee if Free Shipping was offered on the initial order. As we use An Post Ireland Registered Priority Service, this is a 7.00 Euro cost. We will deduct it from your refund. (10 Euro for Northern Ireland / UK, 25 Euro for Europe/Worldwide)
- Detection of body odor, hair or washing detergents will be void of any exchanges or online store credits and will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- Product tampering is highly discouraged as garment integrity is lost and all warranties are void. Tampering is easily detected and will be dealt with as an offense.
Pretty simple and straight forward, but please do drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure at any time.
Thanks again from Aidan and all the Team @VeloRevolution
- Made in Italy 100%.*
- Produced with the Finest Italian Material and Textile.
- Developed with insight from top riders.
* (OFF-THE-BIKE Polos/Tees/ Jackets/Pullover Hoodies/Sweaters + Snapback/Truckers excluded).
- Do not tumble dry.
- Wash at max 30c Temp with normal washing powder, gels or pods.
- Use no fabric softener.
- Leave hang dry afterwards.
- Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub off this garment and cause damage.
- Zip it closed for washing.
- For Bib Shorts/Bib Tights, wash inside out.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
COMPLETE THE KIT !
Never be caught off guard wherever your rides take you with our riding accessories