OVER SHOES - H20 RAINPROOF HIGH LEG
Overshoes are much like gloves, with a need for different protection depending on conditions, these Overshoes are perfect for days when it’s not freezing, but the conditions are not nice. The construction is reminiscent of a stretchy rain jacket fabric, offering rain and wind protection and fit quite aerodynamically over your shoe and leg.
This is our most RAIN PROOF overshoe. Coming in All Black, the fully rain proof rubber construction is zip-free with taped seams and reinforcement on the heel and toe for the ultimate in protection. The shoe covers have a cleat opening and a highly elastic fabric for a close and precise fit.
- Unique NO-ZIP construction ensures sealed protection.
- High level of being water repellent and fully windproof technical fabric and taped seams.
- Elastic cuff with silicone grip.
How to put on:
- Please take your time putting these on.
- Order your exact shoe EU size for a perfect tight fit. No need to go up or down a size so select from our size ranges. (if its a MTB SHOE, order 1 size up)
- You put these overshoes on first by placing your foot through the cleat hole over your socks.
- Roll them up by the ankle, then afterwards you put on your shoe on.
- After your shoe is firmly on and tightened up.
- Pull the overshoes down under the heel of your cycling shoe and then pull over the top part of the Overshoe which will come with you, over the front of your shoe.
- Fix them at the top then by your calf and under the heel and enjoy your spin.
- To remove do the opposite to the above and they will come off.
- Fabric: EcoSkin / Plastic.
- Source: Made in Romania.
SIZE AND FIT
Our products provide a race cut and they are tight, so you might
consider one size larger in case you prefer a more comfortable fit.
It is estimated that cyclists lose 3 to 4 kg's during the summer. Keep this in mind when choosing your new cycling kit. If you usually wear a size Med Top, during the winter period you may need an Large.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
How to Exchange or Return your items ordered from our Velo Revolution® Online Store (Note: Club Custom Orders are managed differently as these club orders are produced for your club specifically to exact order quantity and size. The below section refers to our Velo Revolution® Online Store Products.)
We understand that sometimes our customers choose the wrong size, that’s why we have a no problems attitude about exchanging goods. We do ask though for a little help in making sure we all get it right up front.
- Please refer to the size chart for correct sizes. (If in between size's, order the larger one.)
- If you are unsure, please drop us a line at email@example.com before completing your purchase.
- If you decide to exchange your purchase, we can only take it back if it has not been worn or laundered. Due to health reasons, garments that have been laundered or worn cannot be exchanged.
- Exchanges can only be accepted within 30 days of purchase, this is because not all products and sizes are always in stock. We are relaxed about this.
- All swing tags must remain intact and be kept in original condition and attached to the garments. If these are missing or pulled off, then we cannot exchange the product. The product needs to be in a condition that we can resell immediately.
- Velo Revolution® accepts full responsibility for any defects of products prior to usage and we will exchange, refund or provide an online store credit for the purchase amount following our inspection and determination of the defect in question.
- Wear and tear is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Return shipping for exchanges is at the purchasers expense. Simply include a self-addressed package with return paid postage or stamps (or include the money) within your return and we will use this to send out your new item. It is 7 Euro if we are to use our own registered service for postage within the Republic of Ireland (An Post Priority) and 10 Euro for Northern Ireland including the UK (Royal Mail). Across other European/Worldwide countries it is 25 Euro and we will use registered post or DHL (you can contact us for this). Please do not send us an empty post bag with no stamps or no payment.
- Our address for Exchanges/Returns is: Velo Revolution, PO BOX 13580, 42 Hebron Business Park, Hebron Road, Kilkenny City, Co-Kilkenny, Ireland. R95 KP38. (use the postal service for this PO, if you are using a courier (dpd/fastway/gls/fedex/dhl etc), please contact us for a courier address!)
- We cannot send out an exchange without a payment for shipping.
- Returns for refunds will incur the shipping fee if Free Shipping was offered on the initial order. As we use An Post Ireland Registered Priority Service, this is a 7.00 Euro cost. We will deduct it from your refund. (10 Euro for Northern Ireland / UK, 25 Euro for Europe/Worldwide)
- Detection of body odor, hair or washing detergents will be void of any exchanges or online store credits and will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- Product tampering is highly discouraged as garment integrity is lost and all warranties are void. Tampering is easily detected and will be dealt with as an offense.
Pretty simple and straight forward, but please do drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure at any time.
Thanks again from Aidan and all the Team @VeloRevolution
- Made in Italy 100%.*
- Produced with the Finest Italian Material and Textile.
- Developed with insight from top riders.
* (OFF-THE-BIKE Polos/Tees/ Jackets/Pullover Hoodies/Sweaters + Snapback/Truckers excluded).
- Do not tumble dry.
- Wash at max 30c Temp with normal washing powder, gels or pods.
- Use no fabric softener.
- Leave hang dry afterwards.
- Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub off this garment and cause damage.
- Zip it closed for washing.
- For Bib Shorts/Bib Tights, wash inside out.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.