ICE THERMAL JACKET - ROAMING YELLOW
One of our most popular items is our ICE THERMAL JACKET and each season this material just keeps on improving. It is one of our top sellers and is exceptional for temperatures from -2/-3c up to 10c (at 10c, you may tend to wear less items of course) using correct base layers dealing with our Irish Weather. This is a jacket which will keep you comfortable and warm as you fend off the cold conditions that the seasons can bring.
Its an all season long jacket, coming off an wet cold ride/race in June and you need something warm to put on (lets face it, we have all been there) or a cold winters cycle in December and January, this jacket has it place in your kit bag and wardrobe.
Several years ago, some folks who had been working in the development of GoreTex fabrics decided they could do better. A little while later, eVent was born. eVent is a super lightweight fabric for use in nasty conditions so rain, wind and snow but the thing that sets it apart is it's ability to breathe while keeping the elements out, so ensuring that when you're going for it, you're not getting wet from the inside out.
We are using eVent Windproof DVStretch precisely because it is lighter and more breathable than most other membranes currently on the market.
- LIGHT, WARM, TOTALLY WINDPROOF, BREATHABLE, WATER REPELLENT and we produce this using an excellent membrane from eVent Fabrics.
- Main Color: YELLOW.
- Light, Anatomical and Breathable, but warm.
- Weight: 404gr, Aerodynamic fit.
- Bioelastic fabric with breathable windproof and water resistent membranes.
- Fleece internal fabric to grant more breathability. DVStretch.
- Exceptional for temps from -3 or 4c up to 10c using correct base layers.
- Water repellent outer layers.
- Reflective raw cut insert on gripper and on tops of pockets.
- 3 Cargo Pockets with one additional invisible waterproof zipped pocket on the right rear.
- iPod hole on left rear pocket.
- Laser cut on hem on rear and Front hem with lapel.
- Sleeve end is cuffed.
- Front zip is hidden with autoblock slider and windproof inside flap.
- Extremely fitted article. (matches our top line jerseys in sizing so you can always consider selecting 1 size up if you need to consider extra weight).
- 6ft 2"(185cm), 85kg, 40" chest(100cm), 34" waist. Wears Size Large, but can wear XL also. Performance Fit, Streamlined.
FEMALE MODEL for this item.
- 5ft 4" (164cm), 58-64kg, typically wears XS.
- 5ft 4-6", 65-70kg, typically wears SMALL.
- 5ft 6-8", 71-75kg, typically wears MEDIUM.
Check Size Chart Above.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
How to Exchange or Return your items ordered from our Velo Revolution® Online Store (Note: Club Custom Orders are treated differently as these orders will be produced for your club specifically to exact order quantity. The below section refers to our Velo Revolution® Online Store Products.)
We understand that sometimes our customers choose the wrong size, that’s why we have a no problems attitude about exchanging goods. We do ask though for a little help in making sure we all get it right up front.
- Please refer to the size chart for correct sizes.
- If you are unsure, please drop us a line at email@example.com before completing your purchase.
- If you decide to exchange your purchase, we can only take it back if it has not been worn or laundered. Due to health reasons, garments that have been laundered or worn cannot be exchanged.
- Exchanges can only be accepted within 30 days of purchase, this is because not all products and sizes are always in stock.
- All swing tags must remain intact and be kept in original condition and attached to the garments. If these are missing or pulled off, then we cannot exchange the product. The product needs to be in a condition that we can resell immediately.
- Velo Revolution® accepts full responsibility for any defects of products prior to usage and we will exchange, refund or provide an online store credit for the purchase amount following our inspection and determination of the defect in question.
- Wear and tear is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Return shipping for exchanges is at the purchasers expense. Simply include a self-addressed package with paid postage stamps (or the money as noted below) within your return and we can use this to send your new item back out to you. This has to have stamps please or the payment enclosed of 7 Euro if we are to use our own registered service for postage within the Republic of Ireland (An Post) and 10 Euro for Northern Ireland (DHL) and the UK (Royal Mail). Across other European countries it is 15 Euro. Please do not send us an empty post bag with no stamps or no payment.
- Our Office Exchange address for returns is to: Velo Revolution, 2 The Green, Ayrfield, Granges Road, Kilkenny City, Ireland. R95A8D8. This is an office only, it is not the warehouse address.
- We cannot send out an exchange without a payment for shipping.
- Returns for refunds will incur the shipping fee if Free shipping was offered on the order. As we use An Post Ireland Registered Priority Service, this is a 7.00 Euro cost. We will deduct it from your refund. (10e for Northern Ireland / UK etc)
- Detection of body odor, hair or washing detergents will be void of any exchanges or online store credits and will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- Product tampering is highly discouraged as garment integrity is lost and all warranties are void. Tampering is easily detected and will be dealt with as an offense.
Pretty simple and straight forward, but please do drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure at any time.
Thanks again from Aidan and all the Team @VeloRevolution
- Made in Italy 100%.*
- Produced with the Finest Italian Material and Textile.
- Developed with insight from top riders.
* (Lifestyle Polos / Tees / Casual Jackets + Caps excluded).
- Do not tumble dry.
- Wash at max 30c Temp with normal washing powder, gels or pods.
- Use no fabric softener.
- Leave hang dry afterwards.
- Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub off this garment and cause damage.
- Zip it closed for washing.
- For Bib Shorts/Bib Tights, wash inside out.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.