FACE MASK/BARRIER - VELO BLACK WITH WHITE POLKAS
- All our Multi-Layered masks come with 1 Washable and Reusable Filter.
VELO BLACK Color with WHITE Polka Dots (with 1 Washable/Reusable Filter)
- Reusable Made in Italy, VeloRevolution NAVY in color, Large, Medium or Small for kids technical Face Masks/Barriers to slow the coronavirus spread sustainably and keep medical grade supplies for those on the front line. (These are machine washable including the filter up to 40c, leave hang dry after.
- The mask uses HeiQ ViroBlock, a new anti-viral and anti-bacterial treatment from the Swiss Textile Company which enhances the level of virus protection for masks x 20 times versus untreated masks. Textiles treated with HEIQ ViroBlock actively inhibit viruses and kill bacteria upon contact on the surface. HeiQ ViroBlock says this antimicrobial efficacy lasts 30x washes at 40c.
- Large (typically Males and some Females)
- Medium (typically Females, some Males and Teenagers)
- Small (Kids up to 8yrs)
Using our experience from high performance technical apparel, the mask is designed to sit comfortably over the face with a large coverage area to provide an effective barrier and we produce for Male, for Female and for Kids Face Size's (widths and heights). The super-soft fabric is breathable, machine washable and constructed over 5 Layers (when the filter is in place) so it allows a filter to be added internally at the front for added protection placed within a pocket which allows insertion/removal as needed .
This fabric has not been tested to medical grade PPE standards and does not make you immune to COVID-19 but what it will provide is an additional barrier when you are outside in the public, it will limit the opportunity of transmission to others and it will remind you not to touch your own face. Wearing a mask/barrier obviously does not exclude you from existing public health guidelines.
- These masks/face coverings are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Super soft and breathable fabric (80% Lycra / 20% Elastan. The Internal Filter x 1 is 100% External Polyester and 100% Internal Polypropylene with a Filtration Value Type of 98%). On this filter, there are 2 sides, the rough side when you feel it with the squares is internal facing and the side with the lines which has a soft feeling is external facing.
- Slot for Replaceable Filters is internal and the filter fits within a pocket to allow for removal/insertion, you should not need to replace it unless it is damaged but we will have filters. (we recommend changing filter after 40 washes)
- Comfortable Elastic Ear Loops that don't pull.
- 5 Layers.
MALE (LARGE would fit 8/10 males)
FEMALE (MEDIUM would fit 8/10 females)
KIDS (SMALL up to 8yrs old)
Method of Disinfection for Re-Use:
- Machine Wash at Max 40c, you can wash many times. Use non-bio and do not use tumble dryer. (we recommend putting inside a net wash bag, replace filter after 40 washes but this can be higher also depending on machines)
- Steam carefully on both sides with a steam Iron for a few minutes. Do not touch the mask directly when doing this. The High temperature of steam is very effective.
- Hand Washable with hot water up to 60/70c. (please be careful)
- Microwave in a closed container in temps around 90c.
- Spray with Water and Denaturated Alcohol 90 or ethyl solution.
- After last use, please put in bag, seal and place in non-recyclable rubbish.
Handmade and Tested in Italy 100%.
SIZE AND FIT
Our products provide a race cut and they are tight, so you might
consider one size larger in case you prefer a more comfortable fit.
It is estimated that cyclists lose 3 to 4 kg's during the summer. Keep this in mind when choosing your new cycling kit. If you usually wear a size Med Top, during the winter period you may need an Large.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
How to Exchange or Return your items ordered from our Velo Revolution® Online Store (Note: Club Custom Orders are managed differently as these club orders are produced for your club specifically to exact order quantity and size. The below section refers to our Velo Revolution® Online Store Products.)
We understand that sometimes our customers choose the wrong size, that’s why we have a no problems attitude about exchanging goods. We do ask though for a little help in making sure we all get it right up front.
- Please refer to the size chart for correct sizes. (If in between size's, order the larger one.)
- If you are unsure, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org before completing your purchase.
- If you decide to exchange your purchase, we can only take it back if it has not been worn or laundered. Due to health reasons, garments that have been laundered or worn cannot be exchanged.
- Exchanges can only be accepted within 30 days of purchase, this is because not all products and sizes are always in stock. We are relaxed about this.
- All swing tags must remain intact and be kept in original condition and attached to the garments. If these are missing or pulled off, then we cannot exchange the product. The product needs to be in a condition that we can resell immediately.
- Velo Revolution® accepts full responsibility for any defects of products prior to usage and we will exchange, refund or provide an online store credit for the purchase amount following our inspection and determination of the defect in question.
- Wear and tear is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Return shipping for exchanges is at the purchasers expense. Simply include a self-addressed package with return paid postage or stamps (or include the money) within your return and we will use this to send out your new item. It is 7 Euro if we are to use our own registered service for postage within the Republic of Ireland (An Post Priority) and 10 Euro for Northern Ireland including the UK (Royal Mail). Across other European/Worldwide countries it is 25 Euro and we will use registered post or DHL (you can contact us for this). Please do not send us an empty post bag with no stamps or no payment.
- Our address for Exchanges/Returns is: Velo Revolution, PO BOX 13580, 42 Hebron Business Park, Hebron Road, Kilkenny City, Co-Kilkenny, Ireland. R95 KP38.
- We cannot send out an exchange without a payment for shipping.
- Returns for refunds will incur the shipping fee if Free Shipping was offered on the initial order. As we use An Post Ireland Registered Priority Service, this is a 7.00 Euro cost. We will deduct it from your refund. (10 Euro for Northern Ireland / UK, 25 Euro for Europe/Worldwide)
- Detection of body odor, hair or washing detergents will be void of any exchanges or online store credits and will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- Product tampering is highly discouraged as garment integrity is lost and all warranties are void. Tampering is easily detected and will be dealt with as an offense.
Pretty simple and straight forward, but please do drop us a line at email@example.com if you are unsure at any time.
Thanks again from Aidan and all the Team @VeloRevolution
- Made in Italy 100%.*
- Produced with the Finest Italian Material and Textile.
- Developed with insight from top riders.
* (OFF-THE-BIKE Polos/Tees/ Jackets/Pullover Hoodies/Sweaters + Snapback/Truckers excluded).
- Do not tumble dry.
- Wash at max 30c Temp with normal washing powder, gels or pods.
- Use no fabric softener.
- Leave hang dry afterwards.
- Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub off this garment and cause damage.
- Zip it closed for washing.
- For Bib Shorts/Bib Tights, wash inside out.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
COMPLETE THE KIT !
Never be caught off guard wherever your rides take you with our riding accessories