BIB SHORTS - HC PRO SIGNATURE TRE BLACK
- Performance Fit
Our latest Bib Shorts for this season, we introduce VeloRevolution's Signature bibs, the HC PRO TRE. Over the last number of years we have evolved and added to the technicality and look of our HC Pro line of shorts. These bib shorts made with PRO AERO LYCRA fabric will really hit the high notes in luxury and performance as they use the highest grade of compression lycra/polyester from Lycra Sport in Italy. We have now also added an embossment treatment completely on all the Lycra's surface which result in these bib shorts looking classy, pro and super stylish.
- Black full color.
- Highly technical Italian fabric. Aero Performance Fit.
- Quality four way stretch materials.
- Total Black Soft Stylish Bib Straps and back construction.
- Raw Cut Leg Grippers with silicon internal.
- Our highest compressive main body fabric.
- Inside are our amazingly 2 popular Made in Italy, La Fonte Pads which are exclusive to us and we name these the 'ORANGE AIR' and the 'BLACK ZENITH' Gold Edition Pads. You just select which type in the variants option you would like.
- The ORANGE AIR Pad, comes in a different length for XXS, XS and S sizes compared to a slightly longer length for Medium, Large, XL, XXL etc sizes. This pad is open cell memory foam technology, has excellent elasticity, breathability and is super for those riders who desire the most padding and are not mountain goats. We always advise this pad for riders who wear size LARGE and upward as it is the most comfortable thick pad we offer.
- The 'BLACK ZENITH' Gold Edition PAD, also from La Fonte in Italy, can be best suited more to the lighter rider (< 80KG) , the rider who loves to climb or an experienced rider who demands the best for long distance as its a slimmer pad when compared to the Orange AIR. We offer this pad up to the medium size in the TRE.
- Composition: 78% PL, 22% EA. (Braces: 76% PL, 24%)
- Weight 153gr.
- Stitching: Flatlock.
- Naturally bacteriostatic with four way stretch.
- For the braces, these are raw-cut fabric on the front and breathable bielastic fabric on the rear.
- Back mesh with a textured fabric for a better design, fit and breath-ability.
- Excellent grip, superior compression and comfort with muscle support.
- Lightweight. - Bluesign. - UPF 50 +.
- 6ft 2"(185cm), 85kg, 40" chest(100cm), 34" waist. Wears Size Large. Slim Fit, Long Leg .
FEMALE MODEL for this item.
- 5ft 4" (164cm), 58-64kg, typically wears XS.
- 5ft 4-6", 65-70kg, typically wears SMALL.
Check Male Size Chart above.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
How to Exchange or Return your items ordered from our Velo Revolution® Online Store (Note: Club Custom Orders are treated differently as these orders will be produced for your club specifically to exact order quantity. The below section refers to our Velo Revolution® Online Store Products.)
We understand that sometimes our customers choose the wrong size, that’s why we have a no problems attitude about exchanging goods. We do ask though for a little help in making sure we all get it right up front.
- Please refer to the size chart for correct sizes.
- If you are unsure, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org before completing your purchase.
- If you decide to exchange your purchase, we can only take it back if it has not been worn or laundered. Due to health reasons, garments that have been laundered or worn cannot be exchanged.
- Exchanges can only be accepted within 30 days of purchase, this is because not all products and sizes are always in stock.
- All swing tags must remain intact and be kept in original condition and attached to the garments. If these are missing or pulled off, then we cannot exchange the product. The product needs to be in a condition that we can resell immediately.
- Velo Revolution® accepts full responsibility for any defects of products prior to usage and we will exchange, refund or provide an online store credit for the purchase amount following our inspection and determination of the defect in question.
- Wear and tear is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Return shipping for exchanges is at the purchasers expense. Simply include a self-addressed package with paid postage stamps (or the money as noted below) within your return and we can use this to send your new item back out to you. This has to have stamps please or the payment enclosed of 7 Euro if we are to use our own registered service for postage within the Republic of Ireland (An Post) and 10 Euro for Northern Ireland (DHL) and the UK (Royal Mail). Across other European countries it is 15 Euro. Please do not send us an empty post bag with no stamps or no payment.
- Our Office Exchange address for returns is to: Velo Revolution, 2 The Green, Ayrfield, Granges Road, Kilkenny City, Ireland. R95A8D8. This is an office only, it is not the warehouse address.
- We cannot send out an exchange without a payment for shipping.
- Returns for refunds will incur the shipping fee if Free shipping was offered on the order. As we use An Post Ireland Registered Priority Service, this is a 7.00 Euro cost. We will deduct it from your refund. (10e for Northern Ireland / UK etc)
- Detection of body odor, hair or washing detergents will be void of any exchanges or online store credits and will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- Product tampering is highly discouraged as garment integrity is lost and all warranties are void. Tampering is easily detected and will be dealt with as an offense.
Pretty simple and straight forward, but please do drop us a line at email@example.com if you are unsure at any time.
Thanks again from Aidan and all the Team @VeloRevolution
- Made in Italy 100%.*
- Produced with the Finest Italian Material and Textile.
- Developed with insight from top riders.
* (Lifestyle Polos / Tees / Casual Jackets excluded).
- Do not tumble dry.
- Wash at max 30c Temp with normal washing powder, gels or pods.
- Use no fabric softener.
- Leave hang dry afterwards.
- Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub off this garment and cause damage.
- Zip it closed for washing.
- For Bib Shorts/Bib Tights, wash inside out.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.