BASE LAYER - DEEP WINTER CORE BLACK
A great base layer is a vital part of your cycling kit and our VELO REVOLUTION Jet Black CORE Winter Long Sleeve Base Layer is a perfect example as it works to enhance moisture control through a push-pull effect, increasing breathability as you sweat more and then providing some insulation as you cool down. The seamless construction and compressive fit allows you to move freely and easily and feels brilliantly soft against the skin.
- Its designed to excel in conditions between 0-10c, the anti-bacterial, soft and stretchy fabric ensures sublime comfort while keeping odour's at bay. It will sit under your jersey or jacket as part of your layering system and will help to maintain your performance.
- This breathable long sleeve base layer for the Irish winter months riding, benefits from a specific blend of moisture wicking yarn and a long sleeved design that renders it more than capable of keeping you insulated and comfortable on the coldest rides of the year.
- Available across 2 size ranges which are SMALL/MEDIUM (S/M) and LARGE/XL (L/XL) so if you are familiar with our sizing and would take a Medium in our items for example then the S/M is your size here for this item. If you are taking Large or XL in our products, you would wear the L/XL sized base layer. It comes with a unisex Zip-free neck construction but with the mix of Q-SKIN and Elastan, is quite fitted.
- 6ft 2", Weight 85kg, Waist 34", Chest 40" Wears Size L/XL.
- 5ft 4-8", 65-75kg, typically wears S/M.
- Sizing for this item is either S/M (Small/Medium) OR L/XL (Large/XL) so these are the 2 sizes to select from.
96% Q-SKIN, 4% Elastan.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
How to Exchange or Return your items ordered from our Velo Revolution® Online Store (Note: Club Custom Orders are treated differently as these orders will be produced for your club specifically to exact order quantity. The below section refers to our Velo Revolution® Online Store Products.)
We understand that sometimes our customers choose the wrong size, that’s why we have a no problems attitude about exchanging goods. We do ask though for a little help in making sure we all get it right up front.
- Please refer to the size chart for correct sizes.
- If you are unsure, please drop us a line at email@example.com before completing your purchase.
- If you decide to exchange your purchase, we can only take it back if it has not been worn or laundered. Due to health reasons, garments that have been laundered or worn cannot be exchanged.
- Exchanges can only be accepted within 30 days of purchase, this is because not all products and sizes are always in stock.
- All swing tags must remain intact and be kept in original condition and attached to the garments. If these are missing or pulled off, then we cannot exchange the product. The product needs to be in a condition that we can resell immediately.
- Velo Revolution® accepts full responsibility for any defects of products prior to usage and we will exchange, refund or provide an online store credit for the purchase amount following our inspection and determination of the defect in question.
- Wear and tear is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Return shipping for exchanges is at the purchasers expense. Simply include a self-addressed package with paid postage stamps (or the money as noted below) within your return and we can use this to send your new item back out to you. This has to have stamps please or the payment enclosed of 7 Euro if we are to use our own registered service for postage within the Republic of Ireland (An Post) and 10 Euro for Northern Ireland (DHL) and the UK (Royal Mail). Across other European countries it is 15 Euro. Please do not send us an empty post bag with no stamps or no payment.
- Our Office Exchange address for returns is to: Velo Revolution, 2 The Green, Ayrfield, Granges Road, Kilkenny City, Ireland. R95A8D8. This is an office only, it is not the warehouse address.
- We cannot send out an exchange without a payment for shipping.
- Returns for refunds will incur the shipping fee if Free shipping was offered on the order. As we use An Post Ireland Registered Priority Service, this is a 7.00 Euro cost. We will deduct it from your refund. (10e for Northern Ireland / UK etc)
- Detection of body odor, hair or washing detergents will be void of any exchanges or online store credits and will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- Product tampering is highly discouraged as garment integrity is lost and all warranties are void. Tampering is easily detected and will be dealt with as an offense.
Pretty simple and straight forward, but please do drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure at any time.
Thanks again from Aidan and all the Team @VeloRevolution
- Made in Italy 100%.*
- Produced with the Finest Italian Material and Textile.
- Developed with insight from top riders.
* (Lifestyle Polos / Tees / Casual Jackets + Caps excluded).
- Do not tumble dry.
- Wash at max 30c Temp with normal washing powder, gels or pods.
- Use no fabric softener.
- Leave hang dry afterwards.
- Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub off this garment and cause damage.
- Zip it closed for washing.
- For Bib Shorts/Bib Tights, wash inside out.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.