TRIATHLON AERO SHORT SLEEVE SUIT - WOMENS SPEEDCHEAT TWILIGHT
- One of not many, Limited Collection.
Our Velo Revolution® Tri Apparel Line is meticulously designed for the optimal balance of aerodynamics, comfort and functionality whether you are in the middle of a tough training block or finally lining up to race.
- This is our Lightest Aero Suit (designed for the hottest of Temperatures and tested in KONA over the last number of years) which we have named the SPEED CHEAT a
Front Zip Speedsuit, our latest with IRONMAN, 70.3 or long distance triathlons in hot climates in mind. Comes with white motifs.
- This is a Womens Specific Suit, designed to be fast.
- BLACK TWILIGHT. With 2 Leg Mesh Pockets.
- Performance Fit Style*.
*Please review our 'SPEEDSUIT ALL ROUNDER' which is a unisex suit with slightly thicker material which means it is not so anatomically fitted, versus this speedcheat model.
- Super fast proved in wind tunnel testing against leading worldwide brands more than twice the price, this suit was faster with test results to back it up.
- FEMALE MODEL Size Guide:
- 5ft 4" (164cm), 58-64kg, typically wears SMALL. (55-58kg typically in XS range)
- 5ft 4-8", 65-70kg, typically wears MEDIUM.
Check Womens Female Size Chart above.
- Bryan McCrystal wore the male version of this suit when he placed 2nd at Ironman Cork.
- New lighter structure for additional breathability.
- Made from Aero Speed Lycra on sleeves, front and rear of suit.
- Mesh Side Panels. Reversed Front zip with lapel.
- 1 Pocket (mesh) on either side of leg. 2 Pockets in total.
- Designed for Performance.
- You should expect to take 3-4 minutes to put the suit on properly.
- The suit should feel tight, but if it constricts your breathing or restricts shoulder movement in the water, then you need to size up.
- Shoulder and upper arm UV protection.
- Long front zip for comfort and cooling on the run.
- Made with latest italian fabrics delivering a soft feel but true sweat wicking.
- Front Zip, V-Neck. Reversed xip.
- Fabric is Revolutional Energy & 3 Action Lycra with laser cut endings.
- La Fonte Tri Zephir Long Distance Female Triathlon Pad. This pad has been tested for Long Races and the model tested by triathlon athletes, has minimal shape, density and thickness, as requested by the sport activity. The pad lined with Coolmax face fabric, a BlueSign® approved material, is an additional guarantee for consumers’ safety. The Air-Flow System grants an excellent breathability.
- Coolmax pulls sweat away so you are dry, comfortable and ready for anything. It is composed of 100% polyester so it is great for moisture transport. It is the fastest drying high-tech fastest.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
How to Exchange or Return your items ordered from our Velo Revolution® Online Store (Note: Club Custom Orders are treated differently as these orders will be produced for your club specifically to exact order quantity. The below section refers to our Velo Revolution® Online Store Products.)
We understand that sometimes our customers choose the wrong size, that’s why we have a no problems attitude about exchanging goods. We do ask though for a little help in making sure we all get it right up front.
- Please refer to the size chart for correct sizes.
- If you are unsure, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org before completing your purchase.
- If you decide to exchange your purchase, we can only take it back if it has not been worn or laundered. Due to health reasons, garments that have been laundered or worn cannot be exchanged.
- Exchanges can only be accepted within 30 days of purchase, this is because not all products and sizes are always in stock.
- All swing tags must remain intact and be kept in original condition and attached to the garments. If these are missing or pulled off, then we cannot exchange the product. The product needs to be in a condition that we can resell immediately.
- Velo Revolution® accepts full responsibility for any defects of products prior to usage and we will exchange, refund or provide an online store credit for the purchase amount following our inspection and determination of the defect in question.
- Wear and tear is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Return shipping for exchanges is at the purchasers expense. Simply include a self-addressed package with paid postage stamps (or the money as noted below) within your return and we can use this to send your new item back out to you. This has to have stamps please or the payment enclosed of 7 Euro if we are to use our own registered service for postage within the Republic of Ireland (An Post) and 10 Euro for Northern Ireland (DHL) and the UK (Royal Mail). Across other European countries it is 15 Euro. Please do not send us an empty post bag with no stamps or no payment.
- Our Office Exchange address for returns is to: Velo Revolution, 2 The Green, Ayrfield, Granges Road, Kilkenny City, Ireland. R95A8D8. This is an office only, it is not the warehouse address.
- We cannot send out an exchange without a payment for shipping.
- Returns for refunds will incur the shipping fee if Free shipping was offered on the order. As we use An Post Ireland Registered Priority Service, this is a 7.00 Euro cost. We will deduct it from your refund. (10e for Northern Ireland / UK etc)
- Detection of body odor, hair or washing detergents will be void of any exchanges or online store credits and will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- Product tampering is highly discouraged as garment integrity is lost and all warranties are void. Tampering is easily detected and will be dealt with as an offense.
Pretty simple and straight forward, but please do drop us a line at email@example.com if you are unsure at any time.
Thanks again from Aidan and all the Team @VeloRevolution
- Made in Italy 100%.*
- Produced with the Finest Italian Material and Textile.
- Developed with insight from top riders.
* (Lifestyle Polos / Tees / Casual Jackets + Caps excluded).
- Do not tumble dry.
- Wash at max 30c Temp with normal washing powder, gels or pods.
- Use no fabric softener.
- Leave hang dry afterwards.
- Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub off this garment and cause damage.
- Zip it closed for washing.
- For Bib Shorts/Bib Tights, wash inside out.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.