BIB SHORTS - CLASSIC CORE BLACKOUTS II
- Stay under the radar as you push on with our latest Classic Core Unisex Blackout IIs Bib Shorts. These are one of our most popular items over the years and use a lycrasport fibre for a metered, supportive fit. These shorts are breathable and versatile in wide temperature ranges with soft branded black elastic breathable braces.
- This classic blackout colourway makes them a slick match for any jersey in your wardrobe. Compression Lycra. (for female riders, please check out our option for female riders also).
- Available in two leg band lengths, Regular and a Long(Longer Band Ending).
- REGULAR LEG ENDING is with a 45mm band ending on both legs, standard across all our Bib Shorts and we advise this.
- LONGER LEG ENDING comes with a 85mm band endings on both legs, extended, extra length for those advanced riders who are looking for a longer leg band ending to just above their knee.
- Inside are our 2 amazingly popular Made in Italy, La Fonte Pads which are exclusive to us and we name these the 'ORANGE 'AIR' and the 'BLACK ZENITH' Pads. You just select which type in the variants option you would like.
- The ORANGE AIR Pad, comes in a different length for XXS, XS and S sizes compared to a slightly longer length for Medium, Large, XL, XXL etc sizes. This pad is open cell memory foam technology, has excellent elasticity, breathability and is super for those riders who desire the most padding and are not mountain goats. We always advise this pad for riders who wear size LARGE and upward as it is the most comfortable thick pad we offer.
- The 'BLACK ZENITH' PAD, also from La Fonte in Italy, we believe can be best suited more to the lighter rider (< 80KG) , the rider who loves to climb or an experienced rider who demands the best for long distance as its a slimmer pad when compared to the Orange AIR. We offer this pad up to the medium size.
NB: (for female riders please check out our Classic Core Blackouts which have the female version insert, the Gold Edition BLACK ZENITH pad inside for female riders )
- Composition: 72% PL, 28% EA. Weight: 174gr.
- Soft Elastic Branded Black Breathable Braces, Flatlock stitching and 40 mm band branded endings.
- This garment contains Lycrasport Sport Fibre engineered to provide exceptional recovery, power, fit and freedom of movement with an excellent grip of 40mm band endings, superior compression and comfort with muscle support.
- Naturally bacteriostatic with 4 way stretch. UPF 50+.
Sizing Info Model:
- 6ft 2"(185cm), 85kg, 40" chest(100cm), 34" waist. Wears Size Large.
Female Info for this item.
(Check out our Classic Core Blackout option for female riders as we have the female specific Black Zenith Gold Edition Pad available within this model even though our AIR ORANGE PAD is a unisex pad)
- 5ft 4" (164cm), 58-64kg, typically wears XS.
- 5ft 4-6", 65-70kg, typically wears SMALL.
Check Male Size Chart
SIZE AND FIT
Our products provide a race cut and they are tight, so you might
consider one size larger in case you prefer a more comfortable fit.
It is estimated that cyclists lose 3 to 4 kg's during the summer. Keep this in mind when choosing your new cycling kit. If you usually wear a size Med Top, during the winter period you may need an Large.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
How to Exchange or Return your items ordered from our Velo Revolution® Online Store (Note: Club Custom Orders are treated differently as these orders will be produced for your club specifically to exact order quantity. The below section refers to our Velo Revolution® Online Store Products.)
We understand that sometimes our customers choose the wrong size, that’s why we have a no problems attitude about exchanging goods. We do ask though for a little help in making sure we all get it right up front.
- Please refer to the size chart for correct sizes.
- If you are unsure, please drop us a line at email@example.com before completing your purchase.
- If you decide to exchange your purchase, we can only take it back if it has not been worn or laundered. Due to health reasons, garments that have been laundered or worn cannot be exchanged.
- Exchanges can only be accepted within 30 days of purchase, this is because not all products and sizes are always in stock.
- All swing tags must remain intact and be kept in original condition and attached to the garments. If these are missing or pulled off, then we cannot exchange the product. The product needs to be in a condition that we can resell immediately.
- Velo Revolution® accepts full responsibility for any defects of products prior to usage and we will exchange, refund or provide an online store credit for the purchase amount following our inspection and determination of the defect in question.
- Wear and tear is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Return shipping for exchanges is at the purchasers expense. Simply include a self-addressed package with paid postage stamps (or the money as noted below) within your return and we can use this to send your new item back out to you. This has to have stamps please or the payment enclosed of 7 Euro if we are to use our own registered service for postage within the Republic of Ireland (An Post) and 10 Euro for Northern Ireland (DHL) and the UK (Royal Mail). Across other European countries it is 15 Euro. Please do not send us an empty post bag with no stamps or no payment.
- Our Office Exchange address for returns is to: Velo Revolution, 2 The Green, Ayrfield, Granges Road, Kilkenny City, Ireland. R95A8D8. This is an office only, it is not the warehouse address.
- We cannot send out an exchange without a payment for shipping.
- Returns for refunds will incur the shipping fee if Free shipping was offered on the order. As we use An Post Ireland Registered Priority Service, this is a 7.00 Euro cost. We will deduct it from your refund. (10e for Northern Ireland / UK etc)
- Detection of body odor, hair or washing detergents will be void of any exchanges or online store credits and will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- Product tampering is highly discouraged as garment integrity is lost and all warranties are void. Tampering is easily detected and will be dealt with as an offense.
Pretty simple and straight forward, but please do drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure at any time.
Thanks again from Aidan and all the Team @VeloRevolution
- Made in Italy 100%.*
- Produced with the Finest Italian Material and Textile.
- Developed with insight from top riders.
* (OFF-THE-BIKE Polos/Tees/ Jackets/Pullover Hoodies/Sweaters + Snapback/Truckers excluded).
- Do not tumble dry.
- Wash at max 30c Temp with normal washing powder, gels or pods.
- Use no fabric softener.
- Leave hang dry afterwards.
- Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub off this garment and cause damage.
- Zip it closed for washing.
- For Bib Shorts/Bib Tights, wash inside out.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.