SPEED SUIT ROAD AERO - BLACK (Only XL's)
- XL sizes only available with this item but if you are 6ft plus, then XL will still work perfectly as large / xl in this suit are very similar.
- BLACK with white stripe on back.
- LONG SLEEVE AERO SUIT
- If you want to go fast then this suit is fit for purpose.
- Save 29 secs over 40km, 3.2% of total energy.
- Speedsuit specific for Crits, Road Races, Time Trials and Velodrome with Speed Lycra polyester.
- All black with some white.
- Aerodynamically designer garment.
- Technical Lycra fabric developed for air friction reduction in order to obtain better aerodynamics. No pockets. Long Sleeve. If you want to go faster in a time trial get a good suit. 90% of non-resistance is you, your body, not your bike. Even small flaps can have big drag.
- It is estimated a close fitting Speedsuit can save 3.2% of your total energy which equates to 29 seconds in a 40 km Time Trial. </strong>Therefore a close fitting Speedsuit represents a cost effective way to improve aerodynamics and save valuable seconds (cheaper than updating your TT bike). A good Time Trial suit will be uncomfortable when you are standing up as it should feel like your shoulders are being pulled down. A Time Trial suit only works when in the time trial position.
- 246 grams, High Speed Lycra. (size large)
- Invisible Zip, Raw Cut anatomical sleeve.
- Compression Lycra.
- Leg Hem raw cut with gripper.
- With our very popular Unisex Orange AIR pad from La Fonte, one of Italy's best known chamois pad producers.
- 6ft 2", Weight 85-90kg, Waist 34", Chest 40" Wears Size Large. Could also wear XL.
Check Size Chart Above.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
How to Exchange or Return your items ordered from our Velo Revolution® Online Store (Note: Club Custom Orders are treated differently as these orders will be produced for your club specifically to exact order quantity. The below section refers to our Velo Revolution® Online Store Products.)
We understand that sometimes our customers choose the wrong size, that’s why we have a no problems attitude about exchanging goods. We do ask though for a little help in making sure we all get it right up front.
- Please refer to the size chart for correct sizes.
- If you are unsure, please drop us a line at email@example.com before completing your purchase.
- If you decide to exchange your purchase, we can only take it back if it has not been worn or laundered. Due to health reasons, garments that have been laundered or worn cannot be exchanged.
- Exchanges can only be accepted within 30 days of purchase, this is because not all products and sizes are always in stock.
- All swing tags must remain intact and be kept in original condition and attached to the garments. If these are missing or pulled off, then we cannot exchange the product. The product needs to be in a condition that we can resell immediately.
- Velo Revolution® accepts full responsibility for any defects of products prior to usage and we will exchange, refund or provide an online store credit for the purchase amount following our inspection and determination of the defect in question.
- Wear and tear is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Return shipping for exchanges is at the purchasers expense. Simply include a self-addressed package with paid postage stamps (or the money as noted below) within your return and we can use this to send your new item back out to you. This has to have stamps please or the payment enclosed of 7 Euro if we are to use our own registered service for postage within the Republic of Ireland (An Post) and 10 Euro for Northern Ireland (DHL) and the UK (Royal Mail). Across other European countries it is 15 Euro. Please do not send us an empty post bag with no stamps or no payment.
- Our Office Exchange address for returns is to: Velo Revolution, 2 The Green, Ayrfield, Granges Road, Kilkenny City, Ireland. R95A8D8. This is an office only, it is not the warehouse address.
- We cannot send out an exchange without a payment for shipping.
- Returns for refunds will incur the shipping fee if Free shipping was offered on the order. As we use An Post Ireland Registered Priority Service, this is a 7.00 Euro cost. We will deduct it from your refund. (10e for Northern Ireland / UK etc)
- Detection of body odor, hair or washing detergents will be void of any exchanges or online store credits and will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- Product tampering is highly discouraged as garment integrity is lost and all warranties are void. Tampering is easily detected and will be dealt with as an offense.
Pretty simple and straight forward, but please do drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure at any time.
Thanks again from Aidan and all the Team @VeloRevolution
- Made in Italy 100%.*
- Produced with the Finest Italian Material and Textile.
- Developed with insight from top riders.
* (Lifestyle Polos / Tees / Casual Jackets + Caps excluded).
- Do not tumble dry.
- Wash at max 30c Temp with normal washing powder, gels or pods.
- Use no fabric softener.
- Leave hang dry afterwards.
- Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub off this garment and cause damage.
- Zip it closed for washing.
- For Bib Shorts/Bib Tights, wash inside out.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.