SOCKS - VELO PRO SUMMER NAVY TILTS
- Our most popular sock type, ideal for when the summer sun comes, also ideal for the turbo and lounging around at the coffee stops.
- All NAVY with our VELO TILT Motif facing outwards
- Extra Long.
- Elite Level Performance Socks.
Our ultimate performance socks, ideal for Racing and Long Summer Rides. Mid Calf Length. Pro. The ideal sock for demanding rides in warmer climates, where breathability and targeted support are most crucial.
- Sock ensures maximum power transfer throughout your pedal stroke.
- Made from a high-wicking and durable polyamide yarn, these socks use reinforced seaming on the toe and heel to ensure longevity.
- Cut to sit at a modern height for a pro look, a ribbed cuff ensures they stay in place on your ride.
- Rapid Moisture Wicking fabric which is softer and more comfortable. The socks are naturally anti-bacterial so they won’t smell after repeated use, unlike polyester.
- Material: 90% Meryl Skinlife, 6% Polyiammide, 4% Lycra.
- Soft, breathable Meryl Skinlife Yarn for maximum comfort.
- High-density mid-foot elastic band for additional support and foot stability. Perforated Material aiding comfort and fit, the fabric has added Elastane to provide more stretch.
- Logo faces outwards on left and right leg.
- 23cm Height (using Large/XL Size with the Small-Med Size relative to this.) - Modern Style, great ventilation.
Sock Sizing Information:
39-42 EU is Small/Medium.
43-46 EU is Large/XL.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
How to Exchange or Return your items ordered from our Velo Revolution® Online Store (Note: Club Custom Orders are treated differently as these orders will be produced for your club specifically to exact order quantity. The below section refers to our Velo Revolution® Online Store Products.)
We understand that sometimes our customers choose the wrong size, that’s why we have a no problems attitude about exchanging goods. We do ask though for a little help in making sure we all get it right up front.
- Please refer to the size chart for correct sizes.
- If you are unsure, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org before completing your purchase.
- If you decide to exchange your purchase, we can only take it back if it has not been worn or laundered. Due to health reasons, garments that have been laundered or worn cannot be exchanged.
- Exchanges can only be accepted within 30 days of purchase, this is because not all products and sizes are always in stock.
- All swing tags must remain intact and be kept in original condition and attached to the garments. If these are missing or pulled off, then we cannot exchange the product. The product needs to be in a condition that we can resell immediately.
- Velo Revolution® accepts full responsibility for any defects of products prior to usage and we will exchange, refund or provide an online store credit for the purchase amount following our inspection and determination of the defect in question.
- Wear and tear is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Return shipping for exchanges is at the purchasers expense. Simply include a self-addressed package with paid postage stamps (or the money as noted below) within your return and we can use this to send your new item back out to you. This has to have stamps please or the payment enclosed of 7 Euro if we are to use our own registered service for postage within the Republic of Ireland (An Post) and 10 Euro for Northern Ireland (DHL) and the UK (Royal Mail). Across other European countries it is 15 Euro. Please do not send us an empty post bag with no stamps or no payment.
- Our Office Exchange address for returns is to: Velo Revolution, 2 The Green, Ayrfield, Granges Road, Kilkenny City, Ireland. R95A8D8. This is an office only, it is not the warehouse address.
- We cannot send out an exchange without a payment for shipping.
- Returns for refunds will incur the shipping fee if Free shipping was offered on the order. As we use An Post Ireland Registered Priority Service, this is a 7.00 Euro cost. We will deduct it from your refund. (10e for Northern Ireland / UK etc)
- Detection of body odor, hair or washing detergents will be void of any exchanges or online store credits and will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- Product tampering is highly discouraged as garment integrity is lost and all warranties are void. Tampering is easily detected and will be dealt with as an offense.
Pretty simple and straight forward, but please do drop us a line at email@example.com if you are unsure at any time.
Thanks again from Aidan and all the Team @VeloRevolution
- Made in Italy 100%.*
- Produced with the Finest Italian Material and Textile.
- Developed with insight from top riders.
* (Lifestyle Polos / Tees / Casual Jackets + Caps excluded).
- Do not tumble dry.
- Wash at max 30c Temp with normal washing powder, gels or pods.
- Use no fabric softener.
- Leave hang dry afterwards.
- Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub off this garment and cause damage.
- Zip it closed for washing.
- For Bib Shorts/Bib Tights, wash inside out.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.