MITTS - AERO SPEED TEAM Ah VELO
Our Aero Speed Mitts are designed for speed but are comfortable enough for everyday riding. Advanced Aero fabric breaks up the flow of air, reducing drag. Their slim design forms to your hand, while minimalist foam pads cushion your palms.
Aero/Chrono Speed Mitts, basically have a higher finish up on both wrists and a tighter fitting fingerless glove. Like the Classics style we do, we have again focused on the stitching and the padding to relieve pressure points and prevent numbness.
Color: Team All human / Velo Revolution
- Fast wicking fabric.
- Short Finger Gloves.
- Your hands are protected and in control whether your sprinting, in Time-Trial mode or just riding around town. Perfect for all types of riding.
- Higher finish on wrist with reinforced area at wrist level to pull them off afterwards.
- Lycra fabric with specifically developed memory SAT foam parts on both palm section.
- The Material will create shape when your hands grib the bars but doesnt feel restricted when you relax your hands after.
- Check Hard Chart above, these are very general sizing so if in between 2 size's, please select whichever is the largest size.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
How to Exchange or Return your items ordered from our Velo Revolution® Online Store (Note: Club Custom Orders are treated differently as these orders will be produced for your club specifically to exact order quantity. The below section refers to our Velo Revolution® Online Store Products.)
We understand that sometimes our customers choose the wrong size, that’s why we have a no problems attitude about exchanging goods. We do ask though for a little help in making sure we all get it right up front.
- Please refer to the size chart for correct sizes.
- If you are unsure, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org before completing your purchase.
- If you decide to exchange your purchase, we can only take it back if it has not been worn or laundered. Due to health reasons, garments that have been laundered or worn cannot be exchanged.
- Exchanges can only be accepted within 30 days of purchase, this is because not all products and sizes are always in stock.
- All swing tags must remain intact and be kept in original condition and attached to the garments. If these are missing or pulled off, then we cannot exchange the product. The product needs to be in a condition that we can resell immediately.
- Velo Revolution® accepts full responsibility for any defects of products prior to usage and we will exchange, refund or provide an online store credit for the purchase amount following our inspection and determination of the defect in question.
- Wear and tear is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Return shipping for exchanges is at the purchasers expense. Simply include a self-addressed package with paid postage stamps (or the money as noted below) within your return and we can use this to send your new item back out to you. This has to have stamps please or the payment enclosed of 7 Euro if we are to use our own registered service for postage within the Republic of Ireland (An Post) and 10 Euro for Northern Ireland (DHL) and the UK (Royal Mail). Across other European countries it is 15 Euro. Please do not send us an empty post bag with no stamps or no payment.
- Our Office Exchange address for returns is to: Velo Revolution, 2 The Green, Ayrfield, Granges Road, Kilkenny City, Ireland. R95A8D8. This is an office only, it is not the warehouse address.
- We cannot send out an exchange without a payment for shipping.
- Returns for refunds will incur the shipping fee if Free shipping was offered on the order. As we use An Post Ireland Registered Priority Service, this is a 7.00 Euro cost. We will deduct it from your refund. (10e for Northern Ireland / UK etc)
- Detection of body odor, hair or washing detergents will be void of any exchanges or online store credits and will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- Product tampering is highly discouraged as garment integrity is lost and all warranties are void. Tampering is easily detected and will be dealt with as an offense.
Pretty simple and straight forward, but please do drop us a line at email@example.com if you are unsure at any time.
Thanks again from Aidan and all the Team @VeloRevolution
- Made in Italy 100%.*
- Produced with the Finest Italian Material and Textile.
- Developed with insight from top riders.
* (Lifestyle Polos / Tees / Casual Jackets + Caps excluded).
- Do not tumble dry.
- Wash at max 30c Temp with normal washing powder, gels or pods.
- Use no fabric softener.
- Leave hang dry afterwards.
- Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub off this garment and cause damage.
- Zip it closed for washing.
- For Bib Shorts/Bib Tights, wash inside out.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.