VELO REVOLUTION ®
LTC - SHORT SLEEVE JERSEY ALL ROUNDER EVERYDAY FLUO YELLOW
Exclusive Custom Clothing Apparel for 'LANESBORO TRIATHLON CLUB'
Club Discount Applied.
Sizing info: Please discuss with your Clubs Kit Coordinator who has an understanding of our garments and their fit/style/feel which we will produce for 'your' club. The cut is Slim Fit, made out of stretchy materials. Your Kit Coordinator is JACQUE HOLMES. Most of the items are with a performance fit so are streamlined and slim fitting whilst others if referenced with a regular fit and style perhaps have a less compression feel to them. No item will ever be loose but Cycling and Triathlon Apparel is by its nature fitted, so please, order 1 size up if you require room or looser feeling items. Please meet a fellow club member who has their apparel already to try on their tops to get an idea but our Sizing Guide is accurate and we follow some of the leading worldwide brands such as Rapha and Assos with their sizing/styles and they are fairly general for cycling and triathlon.
Color: CUSTOM for LANESBORO TRI CLUB
Cut: Regular Streamlined
The ALL ROUNDER Short Sleeve Jersey by Velo Revolution is a beautifully crafted 'Regular Streamlined Fit' summer jersey which uses a combination of technical fabrics to keep you riding at your best in warm to hot weather. We call it this, as it suits lots of different types of riders.This Jersey features reflective detail for low light visibility under the cargo pockets, three rear open pockets plus our customary 4th zipped, water repellent phone/money pocket, premium bioceramic polyester, has silicon elastic rear, bielastic mesh side panels, lightweight and breathable high wicking material and its Antibacterial. With its raglan construction and underarm, the sleeve is not as tight as the Pro Aero alternatives therefore it wont pull the riders sternum section aggressively tight.
This is a lovely premium club jersey.
The bioceramic fibres insulate you from the cold and because of its structure it maintains its effectiveness constant over time even after washing. With 4 way stretch materials with high wicking fabric keeping the body cooler allowing you to move fast.
Model Unisex Sizing Info:
- 6ft 2"(185cm), 85-90kg, 40" chest(100cm), 34" waist. Wears Size Large.
- 5ft 6-9", 71-80kg, typically wears MEDIUM
Female for this item.
- 5ft 4" (164cm), 58-64kg, typically wears XS.
- 5ft 4-6", 65-70kg, typically wears SMALL.
- 5ft 6-9", 71-80kg, typically wears MEDIUM
Check our chart above.
SIZE AND FIT
Our products provide a race cut and they are tight, so you might
consider one size larger in case you prefer a more comfortable fit.
It is estimated that cyclists lose 3 to 4 kg's during the summer. Keep this in mind when choosing your new cycling kit. If you usually wear a size Med Top, during the winter period you may need an Large.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
How to Exchange or Return your items ordered from our Velo Revolution® Online Store (Note: Club Custom Orders are managed differently as these club orders are produced for your club specifically to exact order quantity and size. The below section refers to our Velo Revolution® Online Store Products.)
We understand that sometimes our customers choose the wrong size, that’s why we have a no problems attitude about exchanging goods. We do ask though for a little help in making sure we all get it right up front.
- Please refer to the size chart for correct sizes. (If in between size's, order the larger one.)
- If you are unsure, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org before completing your purchase.
- If you decide to exchange your purchase, we can only take it back if it has not been worn or laundered. Due to health reasons, garments that have been laundered or worn cannot be exchanged.
- Exchanges can only be accepted within 30 days of purchase, this is because not all products and sizes are always in stock. We are relaxed about this.
- All swing tags must remain intact and be kept in original condition and attached to the garments. If these are missing or pulled off, then we cannot exchange the product. The product needs to be in a condition that we can resell immediately.
- Velo Revolution® accepts full responsibility for any defects of products prior to usage and we will exchange, refund or provide an online store credit for the purchase amount following our inspection and determination of the defect in question.
- Wear and tear is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Return shipping for exchanges is at the purchasers expense. Simply include a self-addressed package with return paid postage or stamps (or include the money) within your return and we will use this to send out your new item. It is 7 Euro if we are to use our own registered service for postage within the Republic of Ireland (An Post Priority) and 10 Euro for Northern Ireland including the UK (Royal Mail). Across other European/Worldwide countries it is 25 Euro and we will use registered post or DHL (you can contact us for this). Please do not send us an empty post bag with no stamps or no payment.
- Our address for Exchanges/Returns is: Velo Revolution, PO BOX 13580, 42 Hebron Business Park, Hebron Road, Kilkenny City, Co-Kilkenny, Ireland. R95 KP38.
- We cannot send out an exchange without a payment for shipping.
- Returns for refunds will incur the shipping fee if Free Shipping was offered on the initial order. As we use An Post Ireland Registered Priority Service, this is a 7.00 Euro cost. We will deduct it from your refund. (10 Euro for Northern Ireland / UK, 25 Euro for Europe/Worldwide)
- Detection of body odor, hair or washing detergents will be void of any exchanges or online store credits and will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- Product tampering is highly discouraged as garment integrity is lost and all warranties are void. Tampering is easily detected and will be dealt with as an offense.
Pretty simple and straight forward, but please do drop us a line at email@example.com if you are unsure at any time.
Thanks again from Aidan and all the Team @VeloRevolution
- Made in Italy 100%.*
- Produced with the Finest Italian Material and Textile.
- Developed with insight from top riders.
* (OFF-THE-BIKE Polos/Tees/ Jackets/Pullover Hoodies/Sweaters + Snapback/Truckers excluded).
- Do not tumble dry.
- Wash at max 30c Temp with normal washing powder, gels or pods.
- Use no fabric softener.
- Leave hang dry afterwards.
- Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub off this garment and cause damage.
- Zip it closed for washing.
- For Bib Shorts/Bib Tights, wash inside out.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
COMPLETE THE KIT !
Never be caught off guard wherever your rides take you with our riding accessories