LTC - BIB SHORTS CHAMPIONS CLUB
Exclusive Custom Clothing Apparel for 'LANESBORO TRIATHLON CLUB'
Club Discount Applied.
Sizing info: Please discuss with your Clubs Kit Coordinator who has an understanding of our garments and their fit/style/feel which we will produce for 'your' club. The cut is slim fit, made out of stretchy materials. Your Kit Coordinator is JACQUE HOLMES. Most of the items are with a performance fit so are streamlined and slim fitting whilst others if referenced with a regular fit and style perhaps have a less compression feel to them. No item will ever be loose but Cycling and Triathlon Apparel is by its nature fitted, so please, order 1 size up if you require room or looser feeling items. Please meet a fellow club member who has their apparel already to try on their tops to get an idea but our Sizing Guide is accurate and we follow some of the leading worldwide brands such as Rapha and Assos with their sizing/styles and they are fairly general for cycling and triathlon.
COLOURS: LANESBORO TRI CLUB
FIT: REGULAR but streamlined
Compression based, but regular fit.
These are one of our most popular items over the years and use a lycrasport fibre for a metered, supportive fit. These shorts are breathable and versatile in wide temperature ranges with soft branded black elastic breathable braces.
- Composition: 72% PL, 28% EA. Weight: 174gr.
- Soft Elastic Branded Black Breathable Braces, Flatlock stitching and 40 mm band branded endings.
- This garment contains Lycrasport Sport Fibre engineered to provide exceptional recovery, power, fit and freedom of movement with an excellent grip of 40mm band endings, superior compression and comfort with muscle support.
- Naturally bacteriostatic with 4 way stretch. UPF 50+.
- Compression based, but regular fit when compared to the PRO TRE SIGNATURE option also available
- Inside are our amazingly 3 popular Made in Italy, La Fonte Pads which are exclusive to us and we name these the 'ORANGE AIR' and the 'BLACK ZENITH' Gold Edition Pads for male and female riders. You just select which type in the variants option you would like.
- The Unisex ORANGE AIR Pad, comes in a different length for XXS, XS and S sizes compared to a slightly longer length for Medium, Large, XL, XXL etc sizes. This pad is open cell memory foam technology, has excellent elasticity, breathability and is super for those riders who desire the most padding and are not mountain goats. We always advise this pad for riders who wear size LARGE and upward as it is the most comfortable thick pad we offer. Both male and female riders can use this pad !
- The 'BLACK ZENITH' Gold Edition PAD, also from La Fonte in Italy, can be best suited more to the lighter rider (< 80KG) , the rider who loves to climb or an experienced rider who demands the best for long distance as its a slimmer pad when compared to the Orange AIR. This pad is available for male and also has a very popular version for female riders.
- 6ft 2"(185cm), 85kg, 39/40" chest(100cm), 34" waist. Wears Size Large.
- 5ft 6-10", 71-80kg, typically wears Medium.
FEMALE MODEL for this item.
- 5ft 4" (164cm), 58-64kg, typically wears XS.
- 5ft 4-6", 65-70kg, typically wears SMALL.
- 5ft 6-10", 71-80kg, typically wears Medium.
Check Unisex Male Size Chart above.
SIZE AND FIT
Our products provide a race cut and they are tight, so you might
consider one size larger in case you prefer a more comfortable fit.
It is estimated that cyclists lose 3 to 4 kg's during the summer. Keep this in mind when choosing your new cycling kit. If you usually wear a size Med Top, during the winter period you may need an Large.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
How to Exchange or Return your items ordered from our Velo Revolution® Online Store (Note: Club Custom Orders are managed differently as these club orders are produced for your club specifically to exact order quantity and size. The below section refers to our Velo Revolution® Online Store Products.)
We understand that sometimes our customers choose the wrong size, that’s why we have a no problems attitude about exchanging goods. We do ask though for a little help in making sure we all get it right up front.
- Please refer to the size chart for correct sizes. (If in between size's, order the larger one.)
- If you are unsure, please drop us a line at email@example.com before completing your purchase.
- If you decide to exchange your purchase, we can only take it back if it has not been worn or laundered. Due to health reasons, garments that have been laundered or worn cannot be exchanged.
- Exchanges can only be accepted within 30 days of purchase, this is because not all products and sizes are always in stock. We are relaxed about this.
- All swing tags must remain intact and be kept in original condition and attached to the garments. If these are missing or pulled off, then we cannot exchange the product. The product needs to be in a condition that we can resell immediately.
- Velo Revolution® accepts full responsibility for any defects of products prior to usage and we will exchange, refund or provide an online store credit for the purchase amount following our inspection and determination of the defect in question.
- Wear and tear is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Return shipping for exchanges is at the purchasers expense. Simply include a self-addressed package with return paid postage or stamps (or include the money) within your return and we will use this to send out your new item. It is 7 Euro if we are to use our own registered service for postage within the Republic of Ireland (An Post Priority) and 10 Euro for Northern Ireland including the UK (Royal Mail). Across other European/Worldwide countries it is 25 Euro and we will use registered post or DHL (you can contact us for this). Please do not send us an empty post bag with no stamps or no payment.
- Our address for Exchanges/Returns is: Velo Revolution, PO BOX 13580, 42 Hebron Business Park, Hebron Road, Kilkenny City, Co-Kilkenny, Ireland. R95 KP38.
- We cannot send out an exchange without a payment for shipping.
- Returns for refunds will incur the shipping fee if Free Shipping was offered on the initial order. As we use An Post Ireland Registered Priority Service, this is a 7.00 Euro cost. We will deduct it from your refund. (10 Euro for Northern Ireland / UK, 25 Euro for Europe/Worldwide)
- Detection of body odor, hair or washing detergents will be void of any exchanges or online store credits and will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- Product tampering is highly discouraged as garment integrity is lost and all warranties are void. Tampering is easily detected and will be dealt with as an offense.
Pretty simple and straight forward, but please do drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure at any time.
Thanks again from Aidan and all the Team @VeloRevolution
- Made in Italy 100%.*
- Produced with the Finest Italian Material and Textile.
- Developed with insight from top riders.
* (OFF-THE-BIKE Polos/Tees/ Jackets/Pullover Hoodies/Sweaters + Snapback/Truckers excluded).
- Do not tumble dry.
- Wash at max 30c Temp with normal washing powder, gels or pods.
- Use no fabric softener.
- Leave hang dry afterwards.
- Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub off this garment and cause damage.
- Zip it closed for washing.
- For Bib Shorts/Bib Tights, wash inside out.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
COMPLETE THE KIT !
Never be caught off guard wherever your rides take you with our riding accessories