HYDRA WIND/RAIN PRO JACKET - ORANGE
Best way to describe our Hydra Wind & Rain Pro Jacket is that it is a true all-rounder perfect for all seasons and changing conditions. The High Performance Fabric is Wind Resistant and comes with a high waterproof level while simultaneously being breathable. This is thanks to the inner membrane technology from eVent fabrics and it is very comfortable to wear.
The Velo Revolution Hydra Wind & Rain Pro Jacket is an adaptable and protective cycling jacket suited to a wide range of weather conditions. Great in the cold and dry weather and massively protective in warmer and wetter weather.
Each season, it remains one of our most popular items, exceptional when it is going to rain during your spin and each season this material just keeps on improving. It is one of our top sellers when it is cold and when it will rain during your ride. A real cycling jacket using advanced membrane technology.
Please note this is a very fitted jacket with a streamlined sleeve so some riders will need to go up 1 size on this item as it has a very anatomical style versus your jersey style/fit during winter months. (We recommend a leisure rider orders 1 size up)
We are using eVent DVWind membranes precisely because it is lighter and more breathable than most other membranes currently on the market.
Color: ORANGE (BRIGHT)
- Rear Waterproof rain spray protector insert. (you can fold away)
- eVent DVWind textile which Blocks wind/rain whilst instantly venting moisture and body heat. Using Direct Venting Technology the athlete stays comfortable even when they are working up a sweat and the weather may have turned.
- Anatomical Sleeve Fitting, Aero fit sleeve as you would expect from an article like this.
- Fits like a Race Jersey, so size up accordingly depending on how you layer up for your ride. If you are a racer, you will know. If your a leisure rider, please potentially size up.
- Windproof and a High Level of Water Resistant Membrane. 338 gr.
- 18000 Water Column (Waterproof Level: very high)
- Fully Windproof with 0.1cfm permeability.
- 85% PL, 10% EA, 5% PTFE
- Underarm with Bi-elastic Roubaix Material. Anatomical Fit.
- Full Length Front Zip with autoblocking slider.
- Both sleeve ends are with Raw Cut Cuffs.
- Front Hem with Lapel. Back Hem with a Waterproof membrane.
- Reflective elements on the rear of the article.
- 3 Open Cargo pockets with 1 invisible zipped pocket with a waterproof internal lining.
- iPod Hole on left rear pocket.
- Longer Back for a better shield against rain.
- Vents on the Front Flanks for better aeration. Zip Opened/Closed.
- Fabrics stretch up to 85% with full recovery.
Sizing Info Advice: (advise 1 size up on the below for this article if leisure rider)
- 6ft 0-2", 85-90kg, Waist 34", Chest 40" Wears Size Large.
- 5ft 6-10" 70-79kg, typically wears MEDIUM.
- 5ft 4-6", 65-70kg, typically wears SMALL.
- 5ft 4", 58-64kg, typically wears XS.
- Check Unisex Male Chart Above !
SIZE AND FIT
Our products provide a race cut and they are tight, so you might
consider one size larger in case you prefer a more comfortable fit.
It is estimated that cyclists lose 3 to 4 kg's during the summer. Keep this in mind when choosing your new cycling kit. If you usually wear a size Med Top, during the winter period you may need an Large.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
How to Exchange or Return your items ordered from our Velo Revolution® Online Store (Note: Club Custom Orders are managed differently as these club orders are produced for your club specifically to exact order quantity and size. The below section refers to our Velo Revolution® Online Store Products.)
We understand that sometimes our customers choose the wrong size, that’s why we have a no problems attitude about exchanging goods. We do ask though for a little help in making sure we all get it right up front.
- Please refer to the size chart for correct sizes. (If in between size's, order the larger one.)
- If you are unsure, please drop us a line at email@example.com before completing your purchase.
- If you decide to exchange your purchase, we can only take it back if it has not been worn or laundered. Due to health reasons, garments that have been laundered or worn cannot be exchanged.
- Exchanges can only be accepted within 30 days of purchase, this is because not all products and sizes are always in stock. We are relaxed about this.
- All swing tags must remain intact and be kept in original condition and attached to the garments. If these are missing or pulled off, then we cannot exchange the product. The product needs to be in a condition that we can resell immediately.
- Velo Revolution® accepts full responsibility for any defects of products prior to usage and we will exchange, refund or provide an online store credit for the purchase amount following our inspection and determination of the defect in question.
- Wear and tear is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Return shipping for exchanges is at the purchasers expense. Simply include a self-addressed package with return paid postage or stamps (or include the money) within your return and we will use this to send out your new item. It is 7 Euro if we are to use our own registered service for postage within the Republic of Ireland (An Post Priority) and 10 Euro for Northern Ireland including the UK (Royal Mail). Across other European/Worldwide countries it is 25 Euro and we will use registered post or DHL (you can contact us for this). Please do not send us an empty post bag with no stamps or no payment.
- Our address for Exchanges/Returns is: Velo Revolution, PO BOX 13580, 42 Hebron Business Park, Hebron Road, Kilkenny City, Co-Kilkenny, Ireland. R95 KP38. (use the postal service for this PO, if you are using a courier (dpd/fastway/gls/fedex/dhl etc), please contact us for a courier address!)
- We cannot send out an exchange without a payment for shipping.
- Returns for refunds will incur the shipping fee if Free Shipping was offered on the initial order. As we use An Post Ireland Registered Priority Service, this is a 7.00 Euro cost. We will deduct it from your refund. (10 Euro for Northern Ireland / UK, 25 Euro for Europe/Worldwide)
- Detection of body odor, hair or washing detergents will be void of any exchanges or online store credits and will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- Product tampering is highly discouraged as garment integrity is lost and all warranties are void. Tampering is easily detected and will be dealt with as an offense.
Pretty simple and straight forward, but please do drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure at any time.
Thanks again from Aidan and all the Team @VeloRevolution
- Made in Italy 100%.*
- Produced with the Finest Italian Material and Textile.
- Developed with insight from top riders.
* (OFF-THE-BIKE Polos/Tees/ Jackets/Pullover Hoodies/Sweaters + Snapback/Truckers excluded).
- Do not tumble dry.
- Wash at max 30c Temp with normal washing powder, gels or pods.
- Use no fabric softener.
- Leave hang dry afterwards.
- Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub off this garment and cause damage.
- Zip it closed for washing.
- For Bib Shorts/Bib Tights, wash inside out.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.