GILETS - ALTERNATIVE THERMAL VEST ORANGE
Our Alternative Insulated Thermal Gilet/Vest is perfect for underneath your Outer Layer (Deep Winter Thermal Jacket ) throughout the Winter Cold Months or over our Long Sleeve Core Jersey when you just need that extra 1 layer of non-bulky insulation. When the weather heats up getting into March and April, its perfect over your jersey. It has its place all season in your wardrobe.
Keeping your core warm as the temperatures start to drop will help you continue to ride outdoors throughout the winter. This is a Slim-fitting item with minimal bulk and our Alternative Thermal Vest pairs effortlessly with the rest of our Collections.
Alternative Thermal Vest Key Features:
- We based this on our Standard Long Sleeve CORE Jersey (but cut off the sleeves to reduce its bulk)
- Full length Zip and wind resistant collar.
- 3 Rear Cargo Pockets.
- Hem is with elastic silicon gripper.
- Slim Fitting, minimal bulk.
- Brushed Interior Fabric provides non-bulky insulation.
- An Orange Blend with a lighter Neon Orange working its way up from the bottom front/rear and fading into an orange with our Black Stripes and our Signature Motif.
- 100% Polyester Fabric 1
- 93% Polyester 7% Elastan Fabric 2
- Inside is with Polyester Membrane.
Our Alternative Thermal Vest is a slim performance fitting item so its rather tight hence we encourage riders to order 1 Size up on what you usually with us, when it comes to this article versus our jerseys or Long Sleeves, Hydras and Storms. Our Model wears large in our Jerseys/Hydras/STORM/Long Sleeves but they wear XL for this Alternative Thermal Gilet/Vest due to the performance fit.
Sizing Model info:
- 6ft 2", Weight 85kg, Waist 34", Chest 40" Wears Size XL. (usually a large)
- 5ft 4" (164cm), 58-64kg, typically wears Small.
- 5ft 4-6", 65-70kg, typically wears Medium.
- 5ft 6-8" 70-75kg, typically wears Large.
- Check Unisex Male Chart Above !
SIZE AND FIT
Our products provide a race cut and they are tight, so you might
consider one size larger in case you prefer a more comfortable fit.
It is estimated that cyclists lose 3 to 4 kg's during the summer. Keep this in mind when choosing your new cycling kit. If you usually wear a size Med Top, during the winter period you may need an Large.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
How to Exchange or Return your items ordered from our Velo Revolution® Online Store (Note: Club Custom Orders are managed differently as these club orders are produced for your club specifically to exact order quantity and size. The below section refers to our Velo Revolution® Online Store Products.)
We understand that sometimes our customers choose the wrong size, that’s why we have a no problems attitude about exchanging goods. We do ask though for a little help in making sure we all get it right up front.
- Please refer to the size chart for correct sizes. (If in between size's, order the larger one.)
- If you are unsure, please drop us a line at email@example.com before completing your purchase.
- If you decide to exchange your purchase, we can only take it back if it has not been worn or laundered. Due to health reasons, garments that have been laundered or worn cannot be exchanged.
- Exchanges can only be accepted within 30 days of purchase, this is because not all products and sizes are always in stock. We are relaxed about this.
- All swing tags must remain intact and be kept in original condition and attached to the garments. If these are missing or pulled off, then we cannot exchange the product. The product needs to be in a condition that we can resell immediately.
- Velo Revolution® accepts full responsibility for any defects of products prior to usage and we will exchange, refund or provide an online store credit for the purchase amount following our inspection and determination of the defect in question.
- Wear and tear is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Return shipping for exchanges is at the purchasers expense. Simply include a self-addressed package with return paid postage or stamps (or include the money) within your return and we will use this to send out your new item. It is 7 Euro if we are to use our own registered service for postage within the Republic of Ireland (An Post Priority) and 10 Euro for Northern Ireland including the UK (Royal Mail). Across other European/Worldwide countries it is 25 Euro and we will use registered post or DHL (you can contact us for this). Please do not send us an empty post bag with no stamps or no payment.
- Our address for Exchanges/Returns is: Velo Revolution, PO BOX 13580, 42 Hebron Business Park, Hebron Road, Kilkenny City, Co-Kilkenny, Ireland. R95 KP38.
- We cannot send out an exchange without a payment for shipping.
- Returns for refunds will incur the shipping fee if Free Shipping was offered on the initial order. As we use An Post Ireland Registered Priority Service, this is a 7.00 Euro cost. We will deduct it from your refund. (10 Euro for Northern Ireland / UK, 25 Euro for Europe/Worldwide)
- Detection of body odor, hair or washing detergents will be void of any exchanges or online store credits and will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- Product tampering is highly discouraged as garment integrity is lost and all warranties are void. Tampering is easily detected and will be dealt with as an offense.
Pretty simple and straight forward, but please do drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure at any time.
Thanks again from Aidan and all the Team @VeloRevolution
- Made in Italy 100%.*
- Produced with the Finest Italian Material and Textile.
- Developed with insight from top riders.
* (OFF-THE-BIKE Polos/Tees/ Jackets/Pullover Hoodies/Sweaters + Snapback/Truckers excluded).
- Do not tumble dry.
- Wash at max 30c Temp with normal washing powder, gels or pods.
- Use no fabric softener.
- Leave hang dry afterwards.
- Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub off this garment and cause damage.
- Zip it closed for washing.
- For Bib Shorts/Bib Tights, wash inside out.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
COMPLETE THE KIT !
Never be caught off guard wherever your rides take you with our riding accessories